Friday, August 29, 2008
OK World!
Ok world I have figured this out - and I have been quite apprehensive for many reasons about joining this blogging "thing". Let me say - that however much I enjoy peeking at my friends lives, I am not so sure I want anyone peeking at ours. Peeking really - I am trying to not see this relationship as a self indulgent bragging session where I paint a picture of what we do. So - this blog will hopefully not be! I hope to be honest and post on crappy days and good days too. And with a new baby soon to be here - I hope this warrants off all the nosy doorbell ringers - and they just look at the little guys picture right here. Certainly the photos will answer their real questions - Does still nameless baby #2 look like Cooper, how much did he weigh, hair color, and is mommy making it? You know the real important things...Ok with that said I really jumped this blogging hurdle when my good friend Laura and her husband Daniel decided to go overseas on the mission field for 3 years and we must communicate - plus it seems to be an easier way to get out pics than over email. I also think that several of our good friends in Tulsa and Conway - as well as CC carol will enjoy keeping up with Cooper and nameless baby #2. That's all! For now I will be trying to figure out how to make this page look decent and it may take me a while so hold on for the ride! - Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay Sarah! I can't wait to keep up with your family and see updated pics of your kiddos!
Hi Sarah!! I'm so happy! I can keep up with you guys-I'll be your nosy internet neighbor!! ConGraTulations on #2!!! xoxo love you, katie
Post a Comment