Friday, August 29, 2008

washington county fair




Cooper and I raced out last Friday morning to the Washinton County Fair to see the farm animals. Cooper loves the cows at his Papa's and the ducks on the golf course - but I got to thinking that he had never seen most of the others besides in story books so - we went and for the record it smelled terrible of course.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Sarah- Cooper is the cutest!! I'm so glad that you started a blog. I'm trying to get back in it- it's such a great tool to help keep in touch. Hope you've been feeling good!

CAMoore said...

Sarah!

Amanda Moore here! Just found your blog through Casey!

I didn't know you were expecting #2! YEAH!!!

Send me your email address and I will invite you to view our blog. (I made it private, cause I don't like publically announcing our family's business!).
amanda_ryals@hotmail.com

Daniel, Laura and Noah said...

Um, HELLOOOO! I LOVE what you've done with the blog! I tried to download one from that same place but couldn't figure out how! Now you're going to have to train me. Love, it, absolutely love it. thanks for giving in and becoming a blogger!
Laura