We have had a somewhat eventful week - if I wait to post by every weekend then I can almost assure we have done something by then... Last Sunday, we took Cooper in the evening for a family night out to Locomotion to ride the go-carts. He clearly rode with Zak (and not I) and seemed to love it. It was a hilarious site as I watched and after the first turn I was warning them to slow down. I must make the point that no-one else was on the track. Zak laughed at me - and probably had the right...but it just seemed so Fast!
I had a DR. appointment on Tuesday and things seem to be going better. We are at least to a safer place where we now know the baby will be much healthier than it was a month ago. The little man weighed 4 pounds 4 ounces and looks to be on track for 7 something...
Oh yea - Springdale Won!!! and we are glad for daddy!



4 comments:
oh my! What an incredible picture of the baby!! I didn't know they could do that! I'm so happy to hear everything is a-ok! I have a niece Mary-Margaret too!! We call her Maggie! She was the first of Jennifer's and now she's 10! Time is flying by too fast! Your MM is a sweet-pea! xoxo
Wait a sec....so now you are cheering on the Springdale Bulldogs? Traitor!!
HAHA- just kidding - now I have to cheer for Van Buren (talk about not fun!!)
Sarah! I'm so glad you found my blog! It's hilarious isn't it? I'm going to call you tomorrow about the PEO food thing, I talked to Laura Beth and she made some suggestions. We can chat tomorrow about it!
What a great ultrasound pic of baby #2. YOu are in the home stretch and I know it is exhausting and uncomfortable. Thinking of you!
Post a Comment