Hello Again - Ok I am a terrible blogger - I don't know it just has been at the bottom of the list lately. With such great intentions I get ready to post - then I don't for whatever reason because so much time has passed! It's like starting a paper in college - there's just no time better than the present to start, however we never do! Things are going pretty good around here. Tyler is such a sleeper! He has been sleeping from around 10 till 7 and has since he was 7 weeks old - wow he is incredible! Well deserved we are after Cooper was diagnosed with insomnia last summer I must add! Here are a few new pics!
Tyler is beginning to fill out!

Cooper is the smallest man in the neighborhood league!!! We laugh because it is like he is their little mascot! The other bigger boys just love him! This was a sunny weekend day over the Christmas break! oh yea - batman jammies and cape too!

With a turn of your back and he is out again! Amazing!

mmmm....SMOOCH!!!

Waiting FORRREVER on Santa at the mall!

Naples...December 31, 2008

Cooper throwing rocks into the ocean...looks just like his daddy!

Cooper's crazy uncle and cousins gave him muscles and man parts! Geez!!!

I promise to be back sooner!!!!
4 comments:
Sarah-
I feel the same way about slacking with the blog. Good intentions, but it just doesn't happen.
Hey, I need your secrets on how Tyler sleeps so much and from 10-7...WOW! That makes having 2 kids a little bit easier, I bet. Take care and Happy 2009!
Sarah,
I found your blog via Meredith's, and your boys are so handsome! Congrats on Tyler, he's so sweet! Just thought I'd say hello from our family to yours!
Hey Sarah! I love keeping up with you guys too. You have little "mini-Zacs" running around :) Cant wait to see more pics.
Hey girl!
Cyler has that same (we call it republican) onesie with elephants on it! :)
Tyler is getting BIG! happy 09 to you all!!!
Post a Comment