Magic Kingdom

Cooper and Papa

Cooper and Tyler

Cheese!!

T and Rainforest Cafe

Dumbo please

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto and OUT!

what we came for..the real Buzz and woody

Tyler 8 months!

swimming fun!

Happy Birthday Cooper!

Hello Donald!

kiddos everywhere at Coops party

z, s and baby t

baby t at the pool

Tyler's baptism in May

Church headshot!

boys will be boys...

Go Naturals and Uncle Cody!




4 comments:
looks like ya'll have had a great summer...your boys are adorable!
Finally!!! Some super cute pics of my favorite little munchkins!! Thanks for sharing those! Hope you are doing good, call me when you can!
love you - and tell Z happy early b-day!
laura
Aww, thank you so much for sharing those pics!! They are wonderful, you guys look great! Tyler is getting huge, wow! I hope we see you soon!
Sarah! Love love your photos! That church photo of Tyler is so dear!
Ok-so now I need you to get on facebook...pleeeaasseee!!! ITs totally a timewaster and completely addictive...but easy peasy to keep up with folks!! love you...hope all is well! I'm so excited about Laura-she looks great! xoxo
Post a Comment