Hello world I am back! We have had a busy month and are looking forward to summer. The boys are growing and both keeping me on my toes. We are in transition right now with school ended and a few home projects underway. I can't really remember what else has gone on because I waited too long to write about it. We had a nice Mother's Day. Cooper and Tyler got me a children's book about animals and some sunscreen - Daddy came though with some flowers from Flora. I loved it all and needed the sunscreen. Zak said Cooper wanted to get me goggles too. Tyler's babysitter, Lindsay, graduated and moved back to Texas - broke my heart. I kept telling her "I don't do goodbyes and that she would understand one day when she has a baby". Anyway, She was just so sweet and helpful. She came on Tuesdays and Thursdays while Cooper was at Playlearn. The 2 of them really became buds! Here's a few pics...
The Real Woody!
Easter 09 - take the pic quick bc these boys want to change! Tyler had a double ear infection too!
Sarah! I just stumbled upon your blog! You'll have to look at mine... http://kirstenblowersinteriordesign.blogspot.com/ and the store's http://shopriffraff.blogspot.com/
We love TYLER!!! You must go to one of my studio partner's blog...she borrowed the pic of Tyler that I had very good intentions of painting....and she took off. Carol Morgan has fallen for Tyler. You might go to her blog and look.... http://carolmorgansecondtimearound.blogspot.com/ We talk about Tyler all the time...Lindsay is doing well...Kay Wyne
Sarah, I'm so glad you like Tyler's picture. The canvas is 8x10. I've fallen for this little guy! You have another cutie too in Cooper. You can also e-mail me at mcmduke@mac.com. Check out our studio at studioartandsoul.com. Kay is also there. If you know any other families that would like to commission me to paint their children, just let me know.
4 comments:
Sarah! I just stumbled upon your blog! You'll have to look at mine... http://kirstenblowersinteriordesign.blogspot.com/ and the store's http://shopriffraff.blogspot.com/
Hopefully I'll see you soon!
Kirsten
ps- miss seeing Lindseys face ever day too!
Your boys are so cute! I always enjoy catching up on your blog.
Take care!
We love TYLER!!! You must go to one of my studio partner's blog...she borrowed the pic of Tyler that I had very good intentions of painting....and she took off. Carol Morgan has fallen for Tyler. You might go to her blog and look....
http://carolmorgansecondtimearound.blogspot.com/
We talk about Tyler all the time...Lindsay is doing well...Kay Wyne
Sarah, I'm so glad you like Tyler's picture. The canvas is 8x10. I've fallen for this little guy! You have another cutie too in Cooper. You can also e-mail me at mcmduke@mac.com. Check out our studio at studioartandsoul.com. Kay is also there.
If you know any other families that would like to commission me to paint their children, just let me know.
Post a Comment