Hello - everyone....Hope all is well. We appreciate all the sweet concerns for Cooper's eye. It looks amazingly well and is going to heal awesome. I have finally packed the baby's bag (because I wasn't prepared with Cooper) and I guess if the contractions start up again we are off to the hospital to have this boy. I stop my meds tomorrow that have helped control the contractions. I had an U.S. today and the little man's estimated weight is 6 pounds 3 ounces - if we make it to our scheduled c on October 27th then the baby should be in the 7 1/2 to upper 7 range. I am very grateful for every ounce at this point.
This last weekend we went to the game for a bit and ran into Mike Beebe. Of course I pulled out the camera and made everyone pose because I still remember my picture with Bill Clinton when I was about 8.
I am sitting here right now listening to Zak teach Cooper about the states - we have a new puzzle. He is totally into puzzles right now and continues to surprise us with his bright self. He already knows his alphabet and we have started putting words together for him. He also knows his shapes - including the rhombus - and not to mention his colors and numbers - they were easy for him. His teacher at school said I hope he enjoys his social time! I certainly never thought we would be working on the states at 2 - but hey kid's are sponges so we are going to try and continue to throw new info at him all he wants.



4 comments:
As a Kindergarten teacher, it warms my heart that Cooper already knows his letters!!!
Does he know all of the letter sounds? If so, teach him how to blend sounds together to make a word. Start with easy words like cat, bat, etc. Then when you guys are reading tell him about the parts of the book-title page, front cover, and ask him predicting and comprehension questions. Smart kid!
Sarah! You look so awesome!! I can't wait!! Yay-So proud of your Cooper! xokt
Sara....I want to see belly pictures before you have this little man! I bet you look precious! Good luck--the due date is coming up soon isn't it? We will be praying for a good delivery!
Post a Comment