Monday, October 27, 2008

Wednesday, October 22






We are now a Family of Four! Tyler Lindsey Clark was born today weighing 7 pounds 2 ounces. Without going into too many details my c-section occurred by surprise today. We all stayed in the hospital from Wednesday until Sunday because our new little one had some minor complications with fluid in his lungs (because of c-section) but that lead to oxygen, IVs, and a feeding tube. I say minor only because we witnessed several babies go to the NICU and some scary emergency situations - but as his mother it was some of the most emotional days I have ever been through. However we remained hopeful and felt very blessed to have our baby in the nursery on the main floor. We are now all home and very glad to be!!

8 comments:

Kerry said...

Congrats Sarah! Glad to hear he is healthy and doing well despite his rough start! Hope you are recovering well and getting some rest. Blessings to you!

CAMoore said...

Congrats Sarah!!!
So glad to hear that everything went ok and that you all are home!

He is beautiful!!!!!!

The McBrides said...

Look at him!!! Just precious! Congratulations we can't wait to get these boys together!

MNorvell said...

He is so precious and he's going to be a giant! Cooper looked happy about it! I can't wait to meet him!

RachelM said...

Congratulations, Sarah! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well! He's so handsome!

Andrea and Josh said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family!

Katie Runnels said...

He's Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!
Sorry I'm so behind!! I hope I can meet him soon! Give him a kiss for me! xoxo kt

kimdill said...

Hi Sarah
We missed your family at the extended family Lindsey gathering. Lisa told us about your blogspot. We viewed it while we were there. We all loved the photos. We hope to see you all soon. Love, Kim