Monday, November 10, 2008

wow - Tyler's almost 3 weeks old

Ok times are going fast and I apologize for being so slow on new pictures. We have actually been terrible about taking pictures this go around...I have such great intentions of doing better every day. Tyler has been doing great. So far I think God has given us a sleeper...he at least goes back to sleep fairly easy after eating. For now, we are learning how to juggle a wild 2 year old who enjoys head-butting AND taking care of a newborn. So far - so good, Ha! We are doing pretty good, still tired of course, but this is a special time for sure!! Thank you to everyone for all the LOVE and gifts!

Tyler got a sticker from Cooper


Happy Halloween! Cooper and his girlfriend, Molly



Cooper at the pumpkin patch...cheese!!



Baby Tyler


Papa, Cooper, Granny and Tyler

7 comments:

Unknown said...

...I found you! Stalking you from another blog link...SOOO cute to see pics of the kids! Miss you A BUNCH! -Christina

THE KNIGHTS said...

Oops...i was using trent's profile.

Robyn said...

Hello Clark family!!! Zak gave Ken the blog info and I had to look ASAP. I am so pumped that we can keep up with you guys now! We have a blog too. Cooper is such a mini me of Zak and little Tyler looks just precious. You have a beautiful family. I will add you to my blog roll!

Kerry said...

Cute pics. I hope Tyler continues to sleep well.

Joanna said...

Hi Sarah! What an adorable family! Tyler and Cooper are too cute. The sticker on the head reminds me of something I may have done to Leah as a baby...Looks like everyone is doing great!

Robyn said...

I need your address! E-mail it to me at robyncollums at yahoo dot com. Thanks! Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving!

Katie Runnels said...

If Cooper is Zak-a-like-then Tyler is like looking at you!! I still can't believe you have two! I have two cats.
I'm a bit behind!! Merry Christmas to you!! Have safe travels! xoxo